CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

'Tis the season

It's December again.
'Tis the season of great weather, Christmas, lots of marzipan sweets, lights, presents, Ambedkar Jayanti, fear of the apocalypse and ofcourse Weddings.

The Tumblr blog

I may look like a teenager but I am officially in my late twenties and have a lot of friends in their late twenties. So those of you who aren't getting married this month, this is my Christmas present to you so you can have a good laugh.

And for those of you who are getting married, you can laugh at those who aren't getting married for finding this tumblr blog totally hilarious.

I don't even know if that makes any sense.

Happy Holidays!

Falalalala lalalala.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...