CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Siri-ously?

Everyone's searching for answers.

And some find them with the help of:
Tarot card readers.
Face readers.
Past-life storytellers.
Ouija boards.
Zoltar.
Magic 8 balls.
Or even Palm reading iPhone apps if you are my sister. Only for $0.99.

This morning I decided to spend an hour finding some answers with the help of my dear friend Siri.

Test question
Me: What time is it?
Siri: It's 8.35 a.m.

Me (in my mind): Wow, she's so smart. let's ask her some more vital questions.
I decided to keep it short and ask only 10.

1. Will the world come to an end in 2012?
2. If I write with a pen on my palm, does the ink go into my bloodstream and make me blue blooded (Royalty)?
3. Can I not touch my toes because my legs are so long?
4. Why do birds freak me out?
5. Was I meant to be a vegetarian?
6. Was Eminem ever the Real Slim Shady?
7. Why do straight Indian men hold hands?
8. If I kill an ant will his friends attack me in my sleep?
9. If I stand over a Subway grate in a white halter dress will I look like Marilyn Monroe?
10. Am I more likely to become President or win an Oscar?

I'm not done yet.
11. Is the universe someone's snow globe?

And what did I get?
No match found.
Playing Time to pretend.
Please activate FaceTime.
And it made many calls to people I really didn't want to speak to.

Maybe I'll have better luck with a Chinese Proverb in a Fortune Cookie.
According to me, the answers to most questions can be found in Chinese Proverbs.
Or any proverb said with a Chinese accent.
by Rafa Jenn.
A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.

Go figure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...