CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Yes!

The movie Yes Man changed my life.
How?

Well, it made me want to say Yes to a lot of things.
Not everything.
But a lot of things.
If you've watched the movie, you will understand why blindly saying yes to everything may not be a good idea.

Poster via Etsy
So yesterday I found out about a Hula Hoop lesson near my house.
And I said Yes!
It was an hour and a half of spinning the hoop around my waist, arms and above my head.


The class was in a beautiful place with large glass windows and was surrounded by trees.
Our teacher, Swati was amazing. She could have Hula hooped for the rest of her life if she had to. Continuously.
She did it so effortlessly and even managed to do a little jig while hooping.
I went with a friend and we had such a great time.
The music was great. Ambience was perfect.
The hoop felt like a rolling pin that kept moulding me.

And after 1.5 hours in the oven I looked like a Chocolate Eclair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...