CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baden-Württemberg in 15 seconds

via
Last month I travelled all over Baden-Württemberg for 2 weeks.
And I had the best time ever.

In a nutshell I saw castles, sunflower fields, more castles, more sunflower fields, neat haystacks, stalagmites and stalactites, the bluest pond, organic farms, hills, forests, music shows and car museums while always being surrounded by beautiful vineyards and amazing company.

It felt like I was living a dream for 2 weeks.

We'd eat fresh berries and fruit picked directly from the trees.
Have the sweetest Aplesaft.
Eat Spaetzle. Drink Sekt.
And have the best breads and cheeses.
Everyday.

What does one call this if not heaven.

I spent 15 days in the state of Baden-Württemberg in Germany.
Here it is, in 15 seconds.



Video by me.
Music : Groove Armada - At The River.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...