CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Friday, February 14, 2014

All you need is Love



Love.
It's such a strong word.
Some people use it casually.
And others, well, they just don't use it at all.

I always end all emails with 
Love, Neha.
[unless it's a client - which is when I write Regards, Neha so they don't think I'm crazy].

But so often I've noticed how people, including my own friends end emails with
just a name.

Ok so here's the thing.
I know your name since I know the email is from you.
But what's the harm in sending a little love?

I won't get freaked out and think you want to marry me.
Don't worry.

I've been single for a long time now.
And when I say long, I mean a la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long.
Come on!

So since I haven't been able to shower all that love on anyone [and only sprinkle love in small quantities via email so I don't give people the wrong impression], I've turned all that love into creative energy and made you this...


Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are some funny cards. And then some more.

Photo and video by me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...