CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Through the Drinking Glass

It was my mother's 60th birthday last weekend.
And we took a trip to Sula Vineyards in Nasik to celebrate.
It was everyone's first time there.
And it was perfect.

We stayed at Beyond.
Great service.
Ok food.
Decent wine.
Yummy champagne.

Photos by me.
There are tours of the vineyard through the day so we went for one of those.
I quite liked it except for the part when we did the tasting.
It seemed as though they were in a hurry and wanted us to leave asap.
But with all that wine in us we could only care that much.

When I got back I wrote to Sula and they looked into the matter. Really appreciated it.

100 points to Gryffindor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...