CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gollywood

I watched 2 movies over last weekend - one Hollywood and one Bollywood.
They were good/bad and a little bit of ugly.

And then today I woke up and while I stared at the wall in front of me for about half an hour, my mind went into flashback mode (with the hazy white edges) and for some reason I began to compare the two movies.

Here is the list I drew up on Excel. Because sometimes even the most arbid thoughts need to be documented.


For the record I loved Breaking Dawn even with its weird storyline that somehow made sense to me.
The Dirty Picture on the other hand was hard to digest even though it was based on a true story. All it had going for it was Vidya Balan and one good song.


The Dirty Picture is the third movie I have walked out of in my life. The first was LSD and the second was Robot.
I walked out when I thought it had ended when Emraan Hashmi started singing a Sufi song with dancing dervishes around him after miraculously falling in love with Silk. This happened after they both competed while making and starring in triple role films. Bleck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...