CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

12 Truths for the 12 days of Christmas

*

The egg came before the chicken. How do I know that?
Well, I figured it out by instinctively answering a questionnaire on a website.
My answer: The egg came before the chicken because the chicken was busy crossing the road.

*

My right arm will always be fatter than my left arm and my left foot will always be bigger than my right. Somehow I've made peace with it by telling myself that that's how I'm maintaining some sort of balance (in the universe).


*

Murphy's Law rocks my world. Honestly!


*

I am an ambidextrous nail painter. 


*

Chris Martin's daughter is an alphabet away from being a cocktail.


*

Everyone who looks out of this world has been photoshopped, airbrushed, botoxed, starved or spray tanned.


*

Decent stores on Hill Road should be renamed Adidas. Because they really live by the tagline Impossible is Nothing. Whether you want an Iphone 8 or a shampoo made from the hormones of an ostrich sunbathing in Honolulu, they can get it for you.


*

The Real Housewives of New Jersey are the new Kardashians.


*

I will find a doppleganger for every Kardashian before my next birthday.


*

Rice does not make you fat. It's all in the mind. And it's the same logic with ageing creams and lip plumpers. So do yourself a favour and stop reading magazines.


*

Only Nigella Lawson can add huge chunks of meat to her food and follow it up with a line like "Let's Live a little" and get away with it. Anything is possible in Nigella's Christmas Kitchen.


*

And if you are far away from your loved ones this holiday season and are missing them, just look up at the Moon. Knowing that someone somewhere can see the same thing as you makes you feel like you can't be all that far.


*


Santa Hat Brownies by Daisy


If you didn't get the Chris Martin joke. It's Apple Martini.

Hope you are showered with many such beverages this season!
Have a Merry Christmas & a Super 2012 minus the Apocalypse.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...