CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Things you ought to know

via Explore

I came across Debbie Millman's list of 10 things she wish knew sooner than later about failing.

I keep reading it every now and then as a constant reminder of what to expect... in life.

Because it's good to be prepared.

You can listen to her interviewing designers, artists, leaders and other interesting people here.
I recently bought Look Both Ways - Illustrated Essays on the Intersection of Life & Design [Kindle Edition] on my phone.
And then I also bought this.
Because why buy one book when you can buy two?

[Kindle Editions may not be ideal for such books but it's good enough when it's not available on Flipkart.]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...