CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Endless

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Thanks Neil.
That makes me feel a lot better.
Not.

via
I've always had so many questions in my mind about the universe and all their answers just seem to fall into a black hole.

Thinking about the endless unknown just gives me goose bumps.

via
But at the same time nothing makes me happier than looking at the countless stars in a cloudless sky.
And one day I have to see the Aurora Borealis.
I've seen countless photos but I'm sure there's nothing like seeing the real thing.

I can appreciate the universe knowing that I'm safe on our planet.
So I suppose I could never be an astronaut.
And I confirmed that thought when I watched Gravity last week.
I think I didn't breathe at all through the entire duration of the film.
And was sitting at the edge of my seat.

My throat was actually dry from well, nervousness.
And I had forgotten to open the bottle of water that I had bought.

How was your experience watching the film?
Doesn't the possibility of floating into endlessness give you the heebeejeebees?

Which is why I'd rather sit at home and do this.

Bath planetarium

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...