CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

When I was in Kindergarten, this is the prayer we were taught to say every morning:

Thank you God for the World so sweet
Thank you God for the food we eat
Thank you God for the birds that sing
Thank you God for everything.

For me these words apply not only to God but also to my mother.
Especially the part about the food we eat.

I know there are days (everyday) when I seem like I'm ignoring my mother when she is speaking to me, but the fact of the matter is sometimes we just don't hear our mothers over the sound of the TV or because we have been hypnotized with the light from our phones.

And most of the time all I hear is When? What? Neha are you listening? Why?

via Pinterest.
To solve our communication problem, I decided to take a little help from Snoop Dogg.
I hope this answers atleast one of your questions.

To all the mothers everywhere,
Happy Mother's Day!

And to my wonderful mother,
Love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...