CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Suitcase-ing

I'd love to go backpacking.
Right about NOW.
But I don't own a backpack.
So am I not allowed?

I know suitcases just don't have that cool, young, bohemian effect which adds to the whole backpacking experience.
Their rectangular shape just kills the coolness.

But, I just can't get myself to buy one.
I can't imagine carrying my bag on my back because:
> I sit 12 hours a day at the computer and this would only worsen my back problems.
> I am not a cow/ horse/ donkey.
> I am lazy and I like to drag my bag on wheels.

Also, with everything piled up together wouldn't I need to unpack every time I need to find one item?
And won't my clothes get completely crushed?
I have a very mild version of OCD and folding my clothes like this makes me happy.


Looks like I'll be suitcase-ing for the rest of my life.

Incase the Japanese shirt folding video was too quick, here's another video in English for you slow learners. Personally I prefer the Japanese video. It's more challenging!
Yes, this is how my weekends get more adventurous.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...