CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I have a new obsession. Seeds.
Yes, you read that correctly. I love seeds.

I have been munching on pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and even lotus seeds.
They're supposed to be quite healthy.
Disclaimer: If you go crazy eating too many of them like me and can't manage doing things in moderation, you can get fat.

I think that if I manage to drink enough water, get some sun and give my tummy some TLC, I may just start to look like I'm a part of a Van Gogh or maybe even like a Monet (from a distance).

So, if you're celebrating Halloween and thinking of going pumpkin shopping, pay me a visit.

And get a sunflower and lotus free.

Happy Halloween!
calendar by Anne Geddes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...