CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Currently scanning

I have never been much of a reader.
And reading for me involves using energy to focus my attention on every word.
Since that never happens, I call myself a scanner.
I scan a couple of words here and there and make some sense of it and understand my version of the story.

They say this is bad for your eyes so I try to balance it out by eating carrots. Ok, so that's not true.
So I may need to start eating ants in the near future without being on Fear Factor. Eeks.
(Someone told me they are good for your eyes? Is it protein? Or is it just a big fat lie?)

So here's what I'm currently scanning.



It's the somewhat Indian version of Bossypants.
I'm halfway through and loving it.
Honesty + sarcasm + a good sense of humour = a good read.

Here's a preview.
Book quotes via
If you want to know more, you should probably read the book since I doubt there will be a movie that will be made based on this book.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...