CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Movie Marathon weekend

Hello.

Did you know that we pretty much start every phone conversation with that word because of Edison? 
All Alexander Graham Bell came up with was ahoy. Imagine picking up the phone and saying ahoy
Actually that sounds more fun.

This weekend was my movie marathon weekend. If you know how many movies I watched you may think a sergeant from the military was making me watch so many movies cause otherwise it may seem humanly impossible.

It all started with 
500 days of Summer
Fun movie. Sweet. A bit too real maybe. Seemed like the story of my life. But then again I guess everyone probably feels that way. But it ends on a positive note so great!
What I liked/ learnt
"Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate".

Coraline
Cute. Animated. Weird. Interesting. 
What i loved
Coraline's blue hair.

Wicker Park
Interesting. Makes you think a bit but not too much either which is good.
What I liked
Josh Hartnett and the soundtrack.

Harold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay
Funny but sick.
What I love
Their obsession with Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Howser.

When in Rome
Timepass
What I liked
Rome.

Art by MursBlanc
Aisha
Full timepass. Nice music. Pretty people. disturbingly tall. doing what the richie riches of delhi do.
What I didn't get
- The obsession with Dior & Chanel
- Why Sonam Kapoor spends all her time gardening

 
The basic message everyones giving in the movie  --->

Besides this I also found time to watch How I met your Mother Season 4 episodes with Aku (her incentive to finish her assignments fast) and I improved my excel skills by helping Aku make graphs.

And there was this amazing show I watched called Gordon's Great Escape. It's about Gordon Ramsay traveling through India.
Cool stuff on the show
- Ant chutney served in a leaf.
- Goat biryani made by putting the saffron covered eggs inside the quails inside the chicken inside the goat made to look seductive in a bed of rice.
- And goat covered in marinade, then chapatis and then in banana leaves and a muslin cloth left to cook in coal kept in a 3ft hole dug in the middle of the dessert.
Pretty amazing!
And no I would eat none of it.

Clearly I need to make a trip to Aroma Thai Foot Spa and get beaten back into shape. 
From couch potato to chair lady finger maybe?
Or atleast I'll go drink their lemongrass tea and pretend to feel rejuvenated.
I have Pu'er at home everyday (cause I'm a serious Chinese tea addict) but it's just not the same.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...