CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Click click


Camera cookies by Manjar.
I've been trying to practise my photography with my awesome crew (family).
And somehow my house has turned into my photo studio and we've sort of run out of locations.
Doing recce generally takes about 2 minutes.
But, I enjoy it all the same.

Here are a bunch of pictures that I love by different photographers.


A picture is worth a thousands words.
But, don't worry I'll keep it short.

The pictures have nothing in common really, so I've created a connecting theme. Let's just call it My Tips for a great day.
There's something to learn from every picture. It's all about how you look at it. Or in this case, how I look at it.



Do the walk of life.

Youcantbeserious.

Have a nothing is impossible attitude. Defy gravity.
by Lauren Randolph.
Finish what you started. Enjoy your meals.
by Stacey Newgent.
Be lame. Bring out the child in you.
Back to the future.
Party with P.Diddy. Yes we can.
Awesome People hanging out together.
Look at the stars. I'm sure your day will be truly out of this world.
Astronomy Photo of the Day
And maybe tomorrow you can go to the beach. And reflect on the awesomeness that we call life.
by Kunal Gagwani.

Happy almost weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...