CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Independence Day

A very Happy Independence Day to all Indians.

I recently learnt a whole lot about the History of India.
Vir'itten.
Stand up for your country.


my Vir Das tickets.
It's a stand up comedy show by Vir Das.
I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard and learnt about my country at the same time.
Maybe because that's probably never happened.

I learnt about our great kings - Babur, Humayun, Hrithik Roshan, Jehangir and Shah Jahan.
And so so much more.

I highly recommend his show. I watched it with my family. And however inappropriate his jokes were, my mother was still very impressed with him. So, he's doing something right.
You may have also seen him in Delhi Belly (hilarious!) or Badmaash Company (was that also one of his jokes?).


Anyway, today being Independence Day, I'll leave you with a little video of our National Anthem that they play at some theatres before a movie.
It's the one sung by the cast of Rajneeti.
Go Bollywood!



Katrina Kaif (centre) seems to have just come directly from her botox appointment to shoot this song.
Plus you can't see her teeth. Scary right?

For full effect, watch in full screen mode.

See you next month.
Keep in touch via Snailmail or Postcards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...