CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Old. New. Borrowed. Blue.


This is what I did on this long weekend:

I cleaned out a lot of old stuff.
I love cleaning. I have a talent for making switchboards spotless.

I watched a new indie film.
And then I wished I hadn't.

borrowed the DVD of Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.
From the DVD library down my road.

And I painted my bathroom wall Blue.
For a while I felt happy thinking that my painting arm (the right one) had lost some weight and was now equal to my left arm.
And then I realized it's still fat.

With 
Something Old
Something New
Something Borrowed
And something Blue
It almost seemed obvious that there must be a wedding.

And ofcourse there was!

Photo by me.
I ended my weekend by attending a wedding.
It was so beautiful. And the full moon only added to the beauty.
Great food. Live music. And so many unnecessary details that only few would notice - love it when people care.
And watching people who looked so in love with each other.

What's not to love?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...