CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The importance of sleep


In my last post I wrote about how I wake up at 630 am only twice a year.
I lied.
Well, I didn't lie really.

I wrote the truth.
And karmas a bitch.

I woke up this morning at 630 am and went for the Mumbai Marathon.

No silly, I didn't run.

So why did I go?
That's a good question.

I entered an Instagram contest.
A lot of hashtagging later I won a lomo camera.
And a pass to the Marathon.

Yay!
Yayy!
Yayyy!


All the yayying later.
I had the world's worst headache.
And I got sick.
And got a sty for half a day.

This is what happens when you show off about waking up only twice a year at 630 am.
That too out of choice.
And getting 8 magnificent hours of sleep the rest of the year.

Moral: Always choose sleep. And don't tell others about it.


All photos by me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...