CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Jellyfish

I used to love looking at Jellyfish.
In books.
Where they're all pretty and they talk.

And then I didn't love looking at Jellyfish.
I was on holiday.
Swimming in the sea.
And then I got stung by what I thought was a plastic bag.
You can't blame me.
I live in Bombay where that would be more likely.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
But I managed to survive without having anyone pee on me
And I'm so glad I did because this remedy is a lie.
And instead I opted for plain old cold water and bought myself what I think was the Israeli version of soframycin [we'll never actually know if it was because I couldn't read the Hebrew writing on the packaging].

But, from then on Jellyfish was the enemy.


And then I saw this.

Jellyfish lights by Roxy Russell
And I fell in love with Jellyfish once again.
I'm always fascinated with cool lights.
And this one is just beautiful isn't it?
And there is a bright side to it even when it's switched off.

It doesn't sting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...