CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Monday, March 26, 2012

20 seconds too late

via thisisnthappiness.
I often feel like I have these super awesome comebacks but then I'm always 20 seconds too late.
And timing is everything.

I sometimes try to be extra smart and look into my future and foresee uncomfortable situations where I may need to defend myself with a great comeback.
But somehow those uncomfortable situations that I wish would happen just don't.

A few years ago this is what happened with let's just say "Somebody that I used to know".
Somebody: I just went skydiving and it was great.
Me: Hmm.
Somebody: It was such an amazing experience. What a rush! Blah blah blah.
Me: Really?
Somebody: It was so good. It's even better than sex.

20 seconds later...
Me (in my mind): Are you sure you're doing it right?

Oh well!
My mind felt like I had won a battle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...