CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Friday, March 9, 2012

In wonderland

I haven't updated in my blog in an unusually long time.
Because I was busy having a fantabulous February.
Where was I?
In wonderland.
I might as well have called myself Alice...

I was so far removed from reality... reality being Bombay.
I decided to do many short trips and whatever else came my way.
It was a little Yes Man inspired.
Here's what I've learnt about myself and about life in general from my experiences:

I can't drink anything but apple juice on a flight.

But I can watch movies besides High School Musical 3.

10 minutes of staring at me eating a shawerma will make me share.

If I'm at a party and there's a pool, I will be thrown in.

Size doesn't matter. Especially when it's a big martini glass.
I find the deeper meaning in everything after 2 drinks.

And sometimes find even the answers to some of life's many unanswered questions. Except ones like "Why do Indian men hold hands and walk down the street?"

I can't run from 30 cows on the beach.

I can get slapped by a wave without even being mean to it.

I make pretty bad sandcastles even with all the right tools.

I can swim for more hours in the day than sleep.

Sea water + sand = dreadlocks.

A monkey can peel an orange just as well as he can peel a banana.

I can meditate. It is actually possible.

I will only wake up once a year at 6am - for the Oscars.

I love screaming Surprise!!! But hate the tension that comes with it. I take it way too seriously.

Always carry socks - for flights, dinners, to sleep and incase your phone is missing a cover.

All men should have beards.

I can still do a cartwheel. It's a very bad cartwheel but it's a cartwheel.

I can do the dance from The Artist (even better than The Artist).


And lastly... with a little help from Alice herself
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...