CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thank you

I've always loved writing all kinds of notes.
- with grocery lists - for my mother.
- things to do lists - for my mother, grandmother, sister and myself.
- i love you notes -  to family, boyfriends.
- just thought I'd say hi letters - mostly to my sister. I surprise her by leaving notes in her cupboard.

Ask my family. They've received tonnes of them over the years.
Infact I began writing these notes way back when I was in school. But, my mother found it highly annoying when I wrote her a note with questions to ask my teachers about me at the Parent-Teacher meetings at school.

Recently, after my sister's wedding, we thought why not send Thank you cards to all those who came. I just needed an excuse.

So, when I saw this website by Leah Dieterich I thought thank God for others who love writing silly notes. And she even managed to turn it into a book.

Here's a little sneak peek.



Inspired by this website I have decided to write a Thank you note every Sunday on this blog.
Something to look forward to on the weekend.


I secretly wish I had come up with it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...