CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Friday, May 9, 2014

It's time for a Tattoo

Don't get fooled by the title of this post.
I'm not getting a tattoo.
Well, atleast not a real one.
Why?
To put it simply, I'm a wuss who has commitment issues with permanent art.

Now I'm not much of a cook.
To put it simply, I am lazy and have no patience.
But whenever my mum is making a lasagne or cannelloni, I love assiting her in assembling everything.
So I'm guessing that means I have some interest.

And then today I read about I Tradizionali on Fast Co. Design.

via
I Tradizionali shows us a fun way to cook without a recipe book.
They make cool temporary tattoos of recipes.
All you have to do is slap on the tattoo on your wrist.
And you're set.
No need to waste time browsing through books or your iPad searching for Youtube videos.

In this way you can also have a badass look from a distance (it is a recipe after all, and not a skull).
And wash it off once you're done.

If you're a fan of well designed temporary tattoos, also check out Tattly - because they're the coolest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...