CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Birthday weekend

It was my birthday yesterday but I'm pretending that it's not over yet.
Because it ain't over till it's over.
But it is over so that didn't make any sense.
I just wanted to throw in a Lenny Kravitz song title.

The birthday was amazing.
I had everyone singing to my tune (see video)


To summarise it was full of

Love

Cake

Presents

What more could a girl ask for?

I don't just love presents for obvious reasons but because it's like a test of friendship.
It tells me how well someone knows me.
So if a friend got me nothing, well, thats -100 points to Slytherin.

And now I'm just writing nonsense so I can go back to pretending it ain't over.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...