CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mother = Friend?

When I wake up in the morning sometimes I head straight to my computer before even brushing my teeth.
Gross but true.
And when I get there I find little newspaper clippings carefully torn and kept next to my computer keyboard.
Who is this newspaper Santa?
My mother.

I never really worry and am oddly positive sometimes but here's what she had cut out for me this morning.

The Times of India, July 16, 2011.
Click here for complete article by Chetan Bhagat.

Sometimes I like to think of her as a friend in the above 50 category.


And just then she goes back to mother mode.
See below to understand what mother mode means.

The Times of India, July 7, 2011
Click here for complete article. Scroll down.

Does she want me to brush my teeth more often or have a baby?
And more importantly does she want me to dress like that as a mother?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...